Friday, July 22, 2011

My feeling for Today 22/7/2011

It's been so long that I haven't had the mood to fill up this blog. Probably because there's nothing for me to write about? But today I felt so carefree to write some things in my mind. I'm so glad to be home the past few days and so sad to leave home again. I felt so warm being home and everyone misses me a lot even my son (Jim) was so happy... ^^ We slept together every day and unfortunately, I was so sick when I back in KL and I stay at home 24/7. Lucky still have You (JIM) to be by my side and made my day.

About Singapore
To be honest, living under one roof with someone else really don't feel good at times. Anyway, I am trying my best to live in my own world. I hopefully we can cope into one and sometimes bad things happened. Sigh.

Anyway, working in Singapore might be a better choice for myself too. I believe God will lead me to a better place and hopefully, I could find my new life here. I just don't like to depend on my family anymore. I really hope that I can buy my own house instead of always father or mother properties only. I know this day will come. I strongly believe in the law of attraction and of course I need to put in extra effort to make it happen. 

About relationship? To be frank, there is nothing I can talk about. Some people said Love is just like the Wind. You can't see it but can feel it... However, for myself, it's totally invisible... Haha.

I hope to find the other half to love me and hold me tight in his arms no matter what happen. *cross finger*

No comments:

Post a Comment