Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Dream Holiday (2012)

***Actually my dream holiday is very simply


I've often dream of spending the Christmas holidays in another country and experiencing the different cultures and traditions...
 I wish to bring my whole family back to New York again..!!

***Why would I say back to New York again?
Because when I was 2 years old, my parents left Malaysia and they had a very long journey in New York, they stayed there for 10 years.

I was in Malaysia staying with my grandparents and aunt, because of that I never had a chance to celebrate Christmas with them in the past 10 years. 


Although I'd been to New York before but just three months...
 I still remember during the year 1995 when I was 8 years old the World Trade Center were still around.


 I wish I could wander the street and check out the markets

 And to look at all the gorgeous lighting 
snow will definitely be a bonus for me.
 I don’t know if you remember this guy. He is an actor from the movie called Home Alone. His name is Kevin, after I watched this movie; I wish I could be like him in the movie, going door to door singing Christmas songs
  I think is very hard to do this in Asia because we have a different culture.  If you knock on other people house door. They will think you're crazy or you want to rob them!



And of course, I would love to stop by at some coffee shops
 
 and enjoy some coffees and dessert.

 Lastly, I would love to wear the Christmas costume with these thousands of Santa's and go around the place and walking in different directions in the city...

 “I haven't really been in super cold weather, but it's definitely fun to dream about and if I had a chance to go there during the holidays, I'd love it!”

1 comment: