Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Prayer to You Father God (27 Feb 2013)

 Dear Lord,
You know my prayer before I pray it.
You know about the breast cancer that my mom experiencing now, the surgeries, the treatments, and family related issues, and financial constraints. I ask you to bless and heal my mom with your holy power.
Please heal my mom body that she may never feel sick again.

I ask that each day brings her closer to you, and I ask that you to restore her strength. Give her your love, wisdom, common sense, knowledge and the strength to overcome anything unhealthy.
I ask this prayer in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
其爱的主,在我祈祷之前我想你已经知道我的祈祷。
你知我妈患上乳癌,手术,医疗,工作和家庭事,以及经济上的问题。我在这里请求你保佑和医治我妈。请医好我妈的身体,希望不会再有癌症。

我祈祷每一天都能够将她带去靠近你身边以及恢复我妈所需要的力量。给她你的爱,智慧,常识,知识,和力量去打败困难。我向主耶稣祈祷,阿门。
**I'm counting blessing from whoever's reading this prayer. Thank You.**


2 comments:

  1. Hannah, we will dutifully pray in agreement with your for your mother as she battles breast cancer, as well as for the rest of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 虽然不认识及你..但我祝福你妈妈好起来..希望你妈妈早日康复..

    ReplyDelete