Friday, March 1, 2013

My Prayer to You Father (28 Feb 2013)



Lovely God, today is last day of the month. You know how really tired I am these days when things are getting frantic.

I would still love to give you thanks to you even though February was a bad month to me, but still you strengthen my wings to faith.

Everyday devotion draws me closer to your arms and I know that I’m not alone because you watched over me and my family.

Dear Father God, I also want to thank you for all your blessings and generosity by sending angels to console mama, especially when she’s having a tough time and pray that you will take away her pain and illness after tomorrow.

I also pray that her operation will be successful and she will receive total healing from you.

Pray that she may have peace in mind and strength to overcome these obstacles.

Pray for wisdom and guidance for doctor and nurse through the operation.

Make them to be your hands, eyes, mouth, and brain so that the operation will be 100% successful.

Thank you Father God, sincerely pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment