Thursday, March 14, 2013

Give Thanks to You Lord (13 Mar 2013)

Hello to all of my friends,

I would love to thank you to all my friends that giving me supports and all the positive advice during my miserable moments. Your supports are so important to me. Even a small deed but have become a very big favor to me. I appreciate all of your kindness and concerned towards me and my family. Thank you.

I’m here to give you an update of my mama. I happy to say that mama’s surgeries were successful. Besides the breast area, only the lymph nodes have another big tumor and 28 small ones, but all had been removed. She is still on wounds recovering stage and thank you God for all the blessing and strengths upon mama. By the time she fully recovered. She will need to go for chemotherapy for 6 times and I hope these 6 times wouldn’t harm her body. *Pray hard*

Dear Lord, I just want to thank you for hearing my prayers and answered them one by one. Thank you for helping me all the time when I am lost and you stretch out your hand for me to hold and I know you will never let me down. You never once failed to answer my prayers. You always know what is best for me and what is not. Thank you so much, you’re awesome and I love you.

1 comment:

  1. i hope she will be fine soon. my mom just went thru chemo as well.

    ReplyDelete