Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Never ending! (02 April 2013)

Can you teach me how to endure this endless “bad luck” that happening to me?
Why I feel like the “bad luck” is attached to my body?
Like never ending stories?
Or anybody is cursing me now?
Never knew one small issue can lead to one and another and become a big problem.
Why do I have so many “why” from day one of 2013?
Phew, never mind, better luck next time.
*Finger Crossed*
God Bless Me!

Never mind, here I wishing you
*prosperity*
*good health*
*may everything works out as you wished*
and
 *long life of 100 years*  Ooo..!!!

5 comments:

  1. There is no such thing "bad luck" --> We pray and believe, hope and have faith...that God will answer your prayer.
    In the mean time i will also pray to God, that He will answer all your prayers, according to Thy will.

    Thank you for sharing all your thoughts and thanks for sharing all your wonderful movies. God Bless you.

    nick,
    nickflyfree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. things will get better.. :) & thanks for sharing all the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your answer shall be in the book "the secret".

    ReplyDelete