Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Awet Thai Village Restaurant on Mummy Birthday

13 July 2010 Tuesday first time went to this Thai restaurant for the celebration of my mummy's birthday. This restaurant is quite hard to find and it's located nearby the SJK (C) Naam Kheong school. The address is 31/2 Miles, Jalan Cheras, 56100 Kuala Lumpur (Besides Sungai Kerayong Off Jalan Chan Sow Lin 5)

The environment there is pretty good and this restaurant also serve steamboat. Would like to try for their Thai-style steamboat.

We ordered:
[Deep Fried Chicken with Pandanus Leaf] The taste not bad but too oily for me.
[House Speciality Pattaya Fish].. Well, the fish not bad for the Crusty skin. However it is not really spicy for me and maybe too sour for me. I still desire for Thai Style Steamed Fish.. ^^ You can have a try too. ^^
[Seafood Red Tom Yam Soup] Honestly, this soup taste really bad and very sour until I can't swallow.
[Green Curry Chicken] was my favorite dish among all. But if possible, go and try out Ah Roy Green Curry Chicken is the best taste I ever had. :-)

4 dishes RM120+ not very expensive. Acceptable price. But the Tom Yam cost Rm20 is a little bit too pricey.. ^^. 

No comments:

Post a Comment