Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Little About Me

I am me and myself, I Loves; Loves those who loves "ME. Especially my **Lovely Jim** n all my Frens "I care 4 U" and I LOVE U.....

I Love:

Jesus, God and Holy Spirit.
Shopping n buy rubbish,**ROXY** Tiramisu cake n chocolate ice-cream, Famous Amos cookies, dessert, Ferrero rocher chocolate, peanut, money, perfume, C-Dior, **Mickey**,shoes, Starbucks, Coffee bean, life, night walk, my family, accessories, Clubbing, SUSHI, making new friends, bright colors (turquoise, sky blue, green and etc) , chill n chat, wine, you can talk to me bout anything, **I'm a good listener but not a good adviser**, Open minded n easy-going people,**I hate being fat I eat a lot when I want**, I'm weird, I laugh for no reason sometimes, wear glasses and contact lenses. I like to watch anime n Korea drama series, I'm nice, friendly, funny, enjoy laughing, stubborn, spendthrift, easily jealous, easily hurt, very emotional, impulsive a lot of the time, gets angry often, blur, stupid, noob, unreasonable, very careless, easily forget things, independent, secretive mind, extraordinary will power, true to self and rarely discouraged, responsive and very committed, loving with heart and soul, strength and compassion. But moods and unspoken feeling will cause misunderstand and last but not least, I love going to parties.

People that I wish to meet:

Friends
&
Someone;

..who brought me joy
..who is there to share my thoughts with
..to listen, no matter the subject
..I can feel comfortable with
..Understanding
..I do not need to fill the quiet moments with.
..I can trust
..Loves to teach and be taught
..Loving and caring.
..who is not judgmental
..who will gently offer advice and opinions
..who is not PRETENDING
..who can help me see through my obstacles.
..to shoulder me through life's trials.
..to laugh and to cry with.
..to lean on, through both the good and the bad.
..to compliment my own self.
..who indicates who I am as a person.
..who care about me more than anything else in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment