Monday, July 12, 2010

Chance - Grandparents by Hannah


In loving memories of our beloved grandparents,
The loving memories still lingered around us,
Why do we have to realize your alive is so valuable to us after we lost you,
We love you both and that’s for sure,
Together you were our hearts whose love was honest and true,
If God gives us one last chance to live with you,
We would appreciate your presence and stay with you every single second,
If God give us one last chance to live with you,
We would treat you well again and at least, you know we care about you,
If God give us one last chance to live with you,
We would make you both the happiest person in the world with the fullest joy surrounded,
If God give us one last chance to live with you,
I would tell you “I love you” instead of you guessing I DO.
If God really give us this last chance,
I will have no regrets anymore,
I would have told you “I Love You”
I would have asked you “Anything I can do for you?”
I would have given you hug and kiss before you slept again.
We're deeply grateful for your precious guidance and teachings that have brought us to these days.
May both of you live in Heaven peacefully together.
With Love

Written by Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment