Thursday, November 1, 2012

Ending of my favorite month "October" (31 Oct 2012)

  
October is my favorite month of the year.
(BIRTHDAY , GOING BACK HOME AND HALLOWEEN)


October is a month that I eagerly look forward to and is going to end 

The month that gives me the feeling of peace and serenity. I love you October...

Coming back to work after long weekends. This is so cruel when I have to get back on track and to face the reality. But come to think of it, my holidays was fun and worthwhile..   
But what sad was, I sacrificed my SHINee’s and SMTOWN concert tickets in exchanging the bus tickets for this whole month to go back to KL.
*Ya really sad to lost this chance but I’m willing to :)*
My October starts with every morning waking up planning on what to pray and what chapter to read in the bible in order to have a blessing day for myself, family and friends. It is a holy month for me.
Something “happened”  giving me the urge to go on a meat fasting for 15 days and abstain from meat in order to have spiritual cleansing, purity of thought and avoiding temptations of flesh in my mind hoping to pray spiritually. It is a month for me to strengthen my relationship with God and have faith in everything I do and also an opportunity for me to seek for forgiveness from God.  The hardest part of all is to abstain from hateful thought, unkind words and cruel feelings towards other people. 

Hannah please be kind!


Although there are ups and downs this month but no matter what’s what, a positive attitude, I choose to make the best out of it, with inner peace, grace and serenity.

Lets hope that October good to all of us and give us a memorable moments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment