Thursday, November 29, 2012

The sleigh bell is ringing..!! (28 Nov 2012)

 Christmas is coming



Christmas is one of my favorite days of the year,
 if you have read my previous blog about "My Dream Holiday" you would probably know it.

I love Christmas is not because of having a holiday on that day,
but because it's time to Christmas music *ding dong bell*

and what most important is spending this precious time singing Christmas songs with my family..

*wink wink*


Another reason is because the wave of Christmas sales is everywhere..!!!
It's time for a shopping spree. I can't resist going on
Shopping shopping and shopping...!!!
*$$$ fly *
and also,
it is a special time for you to buy gifts and cards for 
your lovely family or friends or special ones.. !!


Christmas tree
brings back sweet memories when I was 16 years old, 
I can say that was a really really sweet one... 
 There was a time in my life when I was young and naive. 
  I remember I’d bought a Christmas tree slightly smaller for my little bf. 
And what crazy was, 
the route I brought the back, was tougher than you can't imagine!
And I spent too much on the tree and decoration fillings.
This memory will be captured in my heart forever.

 *Once upon a time the Craziieeee and Naive me* 

Wanted to give him as a little surprise and decorated it in his room before he came back from school.
** 3 hours passed*
waiting, waiting and waiting 
I finally fell asleep..!
I wasn't expecting much...
Hohoho… the end!

~Well, he is married now~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment