Thursday, November 15, 2012

Prayer for Today (15 Nov 2012)

A sad thing happens and making me so afraid.
 Sometime feels like, just want the whole world to go away and leave me alone.

http://media-cards.theotaku.com/314203-20110314154632.jpg
Pray for peace, patient, love and guidance when I felt intensively struggled. 
Life is so short and I wish I could cherish every precious moment and I should enjoy every second of life.
and also wish each day I woke up, I could have a grateful thought and things I adore in my mind and I hope everyone that is reading this right now have a really good day too and
May God Bless You and Me...

3 comments:

  1. Hey there, saw your blog post.
    If you need any help or so, just feel free to message or talk to me kay.

    Its not wrong to start a conversation, just do what you feel like doing and I'll do my best to be a good friend to talk to ;)

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Combined bank Job Circular has been published- erecruitment.bb.org.bd by the bb bank authority. Bangladesh Bank job circular related to all information found on our website. So, check- jobnewsbd24.com

    Bank Related Any Circular Find in Our Website- Bank Job Circular

    ReplyDelete