Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy time with family (19 Nov 2012)

Another night I’m here speaking to myself and trying to share my story again. 
  When the weekend is around, I’m ready for something exciting. Yeah you knew it.!!!

Back home again~~!!! Hohoho 
Purpose of going back....

1st - Crystal birthday,  

2nd - hope to visit my friend father again
  loveletter smiley
Feeling so blissful and so charismatic early in the morning (Saturday)
At this moment, there are so much I wish to be thankful for.
When I was in Singapore, I often daydream about having an ideal family brunch during the weekend or holiday.
Because I am always eating alone.
Feeling so happy to have my family seated around the table chit chatting and giving everyone time to talk, we love sharing jokes, they're a real jokers.


Breakfast have become a time for us to celebrate family birthdays
*so sweet right?*
~wink wink~
 
to be cont~ 
Too sleepy.. Good night peeps..

No comments:

Post a Comment